Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Nov 21, 2017

Hello, crafty world! Today I want to share with you this week's Color Challenge with The Outlawz. And this week's amazing Sponsor is:
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
So for this week's Photo Inspiration...picked by none other than yours truly...is the Color Orange with your pick of 2 other colors, and the Twist of Thanksgiving or a Thankful card. Here is the Photo Inspiration:
Aren't the colors beautiful in this? So I decided to use the pumpkins and leaves as my inspiration. I used a digital made by JessicaLynnOriginal. It was a free digital Jessica had on her Facebook page. I had downloaded and almost forgotten about it. Then with the photo inspiration, I thought this would be perfect! 

I colored the pumpkin with my markers, but then came in and did some shading with my colored pencils. I added the leaf appliques that were made by KPKre8tions.   I made the base of the card in green, then the mounted piece in yellows and oranges. I then added all the elements of the card and added a sentiment.

I hope you join in on this week's challenge! And be sure to check out the Design Teams cards, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment