Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #150 - To "Die" For

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you my tag I made for this week's Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! This week the challenge is To "Die" For! And we have 2 amazing Sponsors! They are:


Prize: 3 Digital Images


Prize: 3 Digital Images

I decided to make a Tag using the Yarn Lover Rose image.  Here it is:
Isn't she a cutie?? So for my dies, I used my Silhouette to cut out the tag, and my Big Shot to cut out the doily, the 2 mats behind the doily, and the little branches. I used colored markers to color my image in. 

She was fairly simple to do, but I love the look of the tag! I sure hope that you will join us in our challenges this week! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment