Tuesday, July 4, 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT! New Digi Store/Challenge Group!

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you some great news! Createful Heart Digis and Designs is going to be posting challenges every month that everyone can join! But to start off, she will be doing a "Mini Challenge" for this month in her Facebook group, giving away a free digital for you to download and use in your entry!

Here is more about it from Mary, owner and creator of CHDD!

**Mini Challenge** I am giving away a Freebie. I just ask that when you color it up that you'll add your creations in a Photo Folder called Mini Challenge. This is my first "challenge" but this is just the beginning of more challenges to come! Rules: Creations must only be the Dragonfly Hi image. This is an Anything Goes Mini Challenge and will run for 2 weeks, starting July 8th to July 21st. There will be 2 Winners selected. Winners will receive their choice of 2 images, from my Etsy Store. Which I will add the link to my store later in the comment section (linked below).  **Also I'm currently in the process of selecting DT members to join Createful Heart Digis & Design. If you think you'd be interested in a position simply let my know by placing DT Call in the subject line of your email. My email address is: createfulhearts@yahoo.com Any other questions concerning this Mini Challenge please just send an email. Thank You...And I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!!! ðŸ˜€

There you have it! Be sure to check out her Facebook Page for updates regarding this and her blog at Createful Heart Digis and Designs!  I'll be sharing my first project with you soon!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment