Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #128

Hello, fellow crafters! Today starts a new challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner blog! "Any Holidy" is the theme for this week. And we have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge. They are:

Rick St. Dennis 

Prize: 2 Digital Images


Prize: 3 Digital Images

For my card, I chose the Christmas Poinsettia by Lemon Shortbread. She is so cute! I have to admit, with my eyes having some issues right now, I had some trouble with the coloring. They're on the mend, but I wish it would hurry up! Drives me crazy! Lol! Anyway, here is my card:
Front with Window View

Inside
I used a Sizzix die to cut out the window and my Silhouette to cut out my image and the sentiments. Of course, I used my Prismacolors on her. 

I hope that you will join us this week for the challenge! Be sure to check out the Design Team inspirations too!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jeanie. Love window cards and I don't make them often enough. This image was perfect and you made it work beautifully!
    Have a great day.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete