Tuesday, May 30, 2017

TTCRD May 30th Anything Goes Challenge!

Hello, fellow crafters! Today starts a new challenge over at TTCRD (Through the Craft Room Door)!  And for this week, we have the fabulous sponsor: Decosses Dynamite Doodles 
Now here's a little bit about our sponsor:
Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments?  How about a badge made especially for your blog?  If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  My name is Lisa and with over 150+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for.  Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, digital paper packs and scrapbooking kits.  Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs.  It is my honour to be able to sponsor this challenge for Through the Craftroom Door!
So, if you have the time, come and take a look.  There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features.   I'd love for you to pop by and visit me.  I hope you have a blast!

Now let me show you what I've created using the Flower Power Kit. I LOVE these papers!

This paper was so fun to work with! And there are many to choose from also! Be sure to check out out the next magazine, July/August 2017, to find out what I used to create this card! Just an FYI here, our current magazine has just been released - the May/June 2017 issue. Be sure to check out my sidebar for a link. If you're not a subscriber, check out the magazine info in the sidebar too (with other details included).

I hope you join us for this week's challenge! I enjoy looking at all the different projects and seeing how the same images can be used in so many different ways!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment