Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Through the Craft Room Challenge May 16th

Hi, fellow crafters! We've started another Challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door! Our sponsor for this week is Crafty Sentiments

Prize: 3 Digital Images

A Little Bit About Our Sponsor:
Crafty Sentiments Designs started back in 2009 by myself Suzette the owner, Me and my artist brings you cute whimsical and fun characters, to create unique and exciting handmade gifts and projects. We also carry our own brand of exclusive Rubber stamps, Digital stamps, Sentiments and cutting dies, CD Roms that is perfect for all your scrapbooking and card making needs, there is always something new each month as we release new images each month. Crafty Sentiments Designs is now having live shows on Hochanda.TV a UK base craft channel. Visit the website at www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk for lots of products.


Be sure to check out their site! Now on to my Tag Money Card using the Blitz with Present image.

Outside of Tag Pocket (see her peeking out?)

Tag Pocket and Card

Close Up
I thought I'd better get a start on my Christmas cards, as each year I try to hurry and get them done...and end up forgetting someone! Not good! I had a lot of fun with doing a different kind of tag! But to find out my supplies used, check out our upcoming TTCRD magazine!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us this week!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment