Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #121 - CAS (Clean and Simple)

Hello, my fellow crafters! We began a new challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner this morning. Be sure to check out winners for last week too...you may be one! The theme for this week is CAS (Clean and Simple). Don't go overboard, in other words...which I tend to do on many occasions! Our amazing sponsors for this week are:

Sparkle N Sprinkle
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate



Prize: 3 Digital Images


Prize: 1 digital image

How awesome is this! Three sponsors! For my project, I used the Victorian Lizabeth from Lacy Sunshine. I had a lot of fun coloring her up! Here is my card:
As you can see, it is definitely clean and simple. The color focus is totally on the digital with only a small red ribbon at the top. I kept the card all white. I cut out 2 pieces...one was for the mounting piece on top of the card base which I embossed, and another piece on top of that which has a lattice work to it. I mounted her with 3d foam squares to give her a little "pop up". And she was done! Clean and simple!

I hope you come by and join us! Clean and simple is easy, quick, and fun!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

4 comments:

  1. Red, white and black is one of my favourite colour combos. It's always so striking and dramatic and fun! Love your cute image and the very pretty embossing white on white look.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lena! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! [Hugs!]

      Delete
  2. Beautiful image and great design.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete