Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Outlawz Color Challenge March 21st

Hello once again, crafty peeps! Today began a new week of Color Challenges over at The Outlawz! I hope you will join us! And this month we have the fabulous 

DigiStamps4Joy as our sponsor for March!
This months prize is $10 to spend in their store!
Now on to our photo inspiration this week, which was chosen by fellow DT member, Jacqui!
Gorgeous colors, aren't they? And for this challenge, you must chose at least 3 out of the 5 colors. Here is the project I did:
I decided to do an Easter/Spring Basket. I thought the colors would be perfect for it! So I found a tutorial on YouTube and went with that. 

I used my Prismacolors to color up my image. The butterflies you see are some that I did using heavy vellum from the Paper Temptress, and the flowers were a part of a prize I won on Holley's blog. Here is the tutorial on the butterflies: Here.

I hope you will come and be a part of the Color Challenge this week! We love seeing your work!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered into Digi Stamps for Joy - Anything Goes w/optional twist of adding washi tape

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of ADD A BUNTING or WASHI TAPE challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete