Wednesday, March 29, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal New Stamp Release!

Hello, crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you my first of 2 cards for the release of a new stamp set: Yorkshire Terrier stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginal.  I LOVE this set! My sister has had a few of these dogs, who passed away. She did find another Yorkie to love. He's so sweet! But I thought that a card for her would be great and lift her up, as she's had a lot of things going on. This stamp set is perfect for that!

Here is my card:
Front of Card

Inside of Card
Since this is going to my sister, I wanted to make it a little more feminine. And I also wanted to try this new technique (for me, anyway), called masking. As you can see, only part of the little Yorkie in the back is showing. Here's a link if you'd like to try it: Masking Technique by Inkadoodle.

The card base itself was cut out with my Silhouette, and I used my Big Shot for the mounting piece in the center of the inside card. I used some colored markers to color my dogs. I had to use the tiny hearts and paws from the stamp set...they're soooo  cute!

I hope you like this project and join us in our Facebook group. 

Here's a picture and link of the new stamp set:


Please be sure to check out my teammies and see they're creations! They have some gorgeous work! And if you decide to purchase any of the stamps or digitals from the store, kindly remember to put my name in the instructions/comments section during checkout. Here's a list of the DT)
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment