Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Outlawz Feb 21st Color Challenge!

WHAT DAY IS IT?? It's a new COLOR CHALLENGE day over at The Outlawz! Woot! And again, this month our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.
Prize: 5 Digital Stamps - Yay!

Now here is the photo inspiration, picked by fellow DT member, our very own Ursula. Great, huh! I decided to go for an anniversary card this time around.  

Again, for this project, I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out my card. Every cut out you see here I cut using the machine. Then all I had to do was distress the edges, stamp my sentiment, adhere them to the card base, and add my embellishments. It turned out so much better than I thought it would, because I was unsure about the colors to pick from the photo inspiration.

I'm so glad you stopped by! And I hope you decide to join us in our this week's challenge! You just might be a winner! (In our eyes...everyone is a winner, though!)

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment