Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Outlawz Challenge - Feb 28th

Howdy, Crafty Partners! It's so nice of you to stop by! Today I want to share with you this week's Color Challenge over at The Outlawz. But first, here is our sponsor for this month: Bugaboo Stamps
Prize: 5 Digital Stamps - Yay!

Be sure to head on over there and check out Bugaboo! There are a lot of cute images there! Now let me show you the photo inspiration:

TWIST: WEDDING OR ANNIVERSARY CARD

I just love the inspirational photo! The colors were perfect for a wedding to me, so that's what I ended up making: A wedding card.

I started off by cutting out all my die cuts with my Silhouette, including the honeycomb doily in the center. I used a white card stock for the base of the card, printed out a color to match the inspirational photo a blue-gray color, and embossed it. I placed it on top of the base, added my sentiment in the middle, the wedding couple in the lower right corner, roses from Wild Orchard Craft, and pearls at the top left.

This card was a lot of fun to make. I really put my Silhouette to use today! I hope you head on over to the Outlawz and join in on the fun!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment