Friday, February 24, 2017

Corgi Reveal #3!

Hello, crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you the 3rd and final reveal for the new Corgi Stamp Set! This time around, I made a little doggie treat box. Here it is:

I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out all the pieces for this box. It's perfect for that special little furry friend! And what's a gift box for "Fido" without treats and puppy pictures all over it, right? I also got the dog bone printed paper from the SIL store, too. 

The paw prints, little "bubbles", Corgi, Pug, and sentiment are all from the set. This may sound odd, but I think the paw print is my favorite! Lol! It's so tiny and cute!  This set will be released by JessicaLynnOriginals on February 25th. That's tomorrow! But if you pre-order the stamp set today, you get free shipping! Here is the link to do that:

http://jessicalynnoriginal.com/pre-order-jessicalynnoriginal-akc-dog-corgi-2017-with-pug-friend-clear-rubber-stamp-set-4x6

Be sure to tell them Jeanie sent you!

I'm so glad and thankful you stopped by today! And leave me a comment...I read every one of them! And please visit the other Designers! They have some wonderful and inspiring projects to share too!

Jessica (owner and creator) 
Lisa 
Jeanie - YOU ARE HERE

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment