Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge January 31st

Hello, crafty peeps! I hope you're enjoying your week! Today, we've started a new Color Challenge over at the Outlawz! This one was a challenge for me, as I don't do a lot of masculine cards. I seem to draw a blank with them. Lol. But, I found this awesome image from Faery Ink - Beau Prince Charming. And he's adorable! Now, onto the photo inspiration for this week:

Now here's my card. (Don't tell my husband, but it's for his upcoming birthday....shhhh.)
See what I mean? He's a real cute fella, isn't he? This is a pretty Clean and Simple Card. I basically colored him up, using my Prismacolors, put some stickles on his crown and on his sleeve cuffs, used metallic gel pens on his septer, mounted him onto a black mat, then a white mat, and a black card base. I then added some gems on each corner of the card and a sentiment. Then I called him done! Not a lot of bling and all the other embellishments I usually put on, as my hubby isn't into that. Lol.

I hope you can come over and show us your project for this challenge! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment