Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge January 24th

Hello, fellow crafters! Today starts another new week of Color Challenges over at The Outlawz! And have I got a cute image to share with you! Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring us this month. For this week, I chose the Young Couple - Person to Annoy. So cute!! Here is the photo inspiration with the Twist of Make a Valentine Card or Project.



Now, as most of you know, I normally fill my tag with a lot of bling, lace, etc. But for this tag, I felt it just needed to be a simply decorated one, so I could make the image bigger. Cardstock, Silhouette heart cut-out, roses, leaves, pearl drop strand, and my Prismacolors.....all layered together. 

I hope you come join us this week! It's a lot of fun to see what everyone comes up with!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment