Friday, December 23, 2016

Cuddly Cute Designs

Hello, my friends! Soon it will be Christmas Day🎄. ARE YOU READY?? I'm almost there, but not quite. So, I'm hoping for a White Christmas...maybe I can watch my grandchildren build a snowman (notice I said "watch"...). Anyway, it made me think of the new file that CCD has in the webstore. Here is the link to the store. Now on to my card.

This file was done using the Print n Cut method. So I used my Silhouette to print it out and cut a square around it. Then I adhered it to the blue cardstock piece, using foam squares. The I used a very light blue as my card base. Once I was done with that, I decided to use some 3-D snowflakes that just happened to match the colors very well! And she was done!

I realize the color on this isn't showing as well as I like, but that's what happens when you work at night and try to get a good picture (with me, anyway). I hope to set up a better picture tomorrow. 😀

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out the webstore, too! 

Blessings and Merry Christmas,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments: