Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge Nov 29th

Hello, everyone! It's that time again! Another new Color Challenge has begun this week over at The Outlawz! Our sponsor for the month of November is Newton's Nook:
For our challenge this week, we are going with Monochromatic. Although the inspiration photo is in blue, you may pick any color. I chose Shades of Brown. Here's the inspiration photo:
I had been gifted a digital image by someone. The image is from MHK Designs, Birds and Blooms. I absolutely love this digital! Here is my project:


I embossed a white piece of cardstock and adhered it to a piece of brown and white paper of which I had cut out an oval in the middle. I put my scripture sentiment in the middle of that. I made 3 flowers of different browns, adhered them to the bottom left corner of the card, and added several white leaves around the flowers. At the top left I added a butterfly with brown tones (available through Reneabouquets).  I then added flat white pearls at the bottom right corner and the top right corner.

I did distress the edges of the card and flowers to give it a little more dimension. 

I hope you come by and join us for this week's challenge! Share your creations with us!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment