Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Conie Fong - Guest Designer Project

Hello once again, crafty peeps! Today I have the honor and privilege of sharing with you another project as a Guest Designer with Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook group. I absolutely LOVE her images. They are very adorable and yet so realistic. If you haven't seen them yet, please be sure to visit her shop!

I used a new Christmas image, Holly Poinsettia. I looked at her image, and thought how much she looked like she wanted to give these poinsettias to someone special. And then I thought, a gift needs a tag. So when I saw this tutorial on a Gift Tag Mini File Box, I just had to make it! So instead of giving you the instructions on how to do it, just follow the link. Here are my images:


Of course, I always use my Prismacolors to color my digital. Well, almost always. Sometimes I use my Silhouette to color the image. I found a free image of poinsettias from Graphics Fairy. They have some beautiful free images you can download! I did use my Silhouette to cut out the tags and the poinsettias next to Holly. :-) And also to cut her out.

Please be sure to visit Conie's Facebook page and her shop! You won't be disappointed in what you found at either place!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment