Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge 10/25/16

Hello, crafty peeps! Today starts a new Color Challenge over at the Outlawz!! This time around, I got to pick what choices we have for the challenge. :-D  First, here's the challenge board inspiration:
Here's what you need to do: Choose any 3 colors. Twist: Must use a Pumpkin Die Cut (punches count), or a Pumpkin Digital image. Now here's my card:
I chose the colors in the board because of the season. I used the white, black, and orange. Now, I realize I didn't follow the "Tic Tac Toe" format, as I wanted the free reign of colors, as long as it was 3 from the board. 

I made my pumpkins from a circle punch of 2 different sizes. I took a piece of white and embossed it with a kind of vine folder. I also used my Big Shot to make the green vines to come out and around the pumpkin. I placed the greenery slightly under the pumpkins and mounted them onto the white piece. I then mounted that onto the black cardstock and then onto the orange base card. I used my Silhouette to trim out my sentiment and added 6 rhinestone embellishments, 3 on to opposite corners. Oh, I also used my Tim Holtz distress ink around the pumpkins and my sentiment pieces. For the pumpkin stems, I just hand cut them out of green paper.

Please come join us over at the Outlawz Color Challenge! We LOVE seeing your projects!!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw





No comments:

Post a Comment