Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge Sept 27th!

Hello again, everyone! Today starts a new week of the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz! And I want to share with you my project. But first, let me show you the inspiration for the project I did:

Isn't this a gorgeous photo inspiration?? I love it! I chose the lavender, gold, and green for my project. The prize for this month is a free online subscription to Through the Craft Room Door. I've had the honor and privilege of being published there this year! :-)  

The digital is from Faery Ink. Lahla Tiger Lily Fae. Isn't she cute? Amanda offered it as a one day giveaway and I was privileged enough to get her for my project. I started out with a burlap canvas, which I was going to keep as a focus, but then I got "inspired", shall we say, and colored it with blues in the background and when the color dried, I spread Liquitex Glass Beads over the canvas area. I then sprinkled in purple and diamond glass glitter from Reneabouquets. After I let that dry over night, I added my laces and appliques from Cindy's Lighthouse Stop n' Shop Facebook page, plus the butterfly applique done by Kimberly's shop.

I then added a lot of flowers and further embellishments, some of which are from Gone Artsy. Most of my items I get from these wonderful ladies. So, there you have it! I hope you like her. Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment