Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge - August 23rd

We have a new COLOR CHALLENGE over at the Outlawz! This week  we took the Olympian colors as our inspirations. Here is the photo:
Wow! The colors are awesome, aren't they? I used the Little Penguins Winter Bench by Bugaboo Stamps. Aren't they just adorable? And hey...it's not too early to get those Christmas cards started, either. I probably should have started mine in January! Ha! 

Of course I always start my project by coloring in the digital with my Prismacolors. I didn't cut around the edge of the digital; rather, I just cut a square around the digital, used decorative scissors and TH distressing tool around the perimeter to give it a worn edge. A mat under that, with a little bit of yellow and blue trim, and then placed onto the white foundation cardstock, and giving the Christmassy "shine" to it, and ouila! I was done!  It was such a fun card to do! 

Be sure to head on over to the Outlawz Color Challenge and enter your creation! It can be anything, as long as you use the Olympian colors. 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment