Saturday, August 6, 2016

CAS Outlawz Challenge

Hello, crafters! Today I want to share with you a challenge I entered over at the Outlawz website blog. I'm a DT with the Outlawz Color Challenge, but when I saw this free digital Teresa Arsenault in the Outlawz Clean and Simple challenge, I just had to use it! It's been a long time since I colored realistic dogs. I used to draw and color my own, but like I said, it's been a while. I used digital papers from Scribbles Designs while I served a term with TTCRD, and the colors went perfectly with the colors of the dog! So, being a CAS card, all I had to do was color the picture (I used Heavenly White #80 from Paper Temptress), print out the digital, add a simple sentiment, and it was done! That's what I like about CAS...clean and simple....quick! Here is my card:


I hope you enter in the challenge too! If you're looking for something quick, this is it!

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment