Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Scrapoholic Candy Shop

Hello, crafty peeps! I have another DT card to share with you! This one is called Hedgehog with flower from the animal link. Of course, it came from the Scrapoholic Candy Shop, where there's lots more to find! Here is my project card:

I just used kraft paper for the foundation of the card, and used designer paper and purple and white papers I already had in my stash. Then I added lace and a flower at the top from Gone Artsy's Zibbet store, added flowers and leaves at the bottom with a card, and she was finished! 

I loved coloring her! She was very fun. (Or, she could be a boy...all in how you decorate your card!)

I've entered my card in the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes 
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday -Anything Goes

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete