Monday, July 18, 2016

Paper Temptress Project

Hello, friends! I've been totally under the weather, so I'm behind in doing my projects. I'm still waiting on the neurosurgeon to see me. In the meantime, I'm on Valium and Xanax trying to keep the pain under control.

So today I want to share with you my project I did using a digital I got from The Scrapoholic Candy Shop. I used the digital Little Lady Bug collection. She is such an adorable little digi, that I couldn't resist her. 

All the paper I used was from the Paper Temptress collection, Basis, and the white paper is the heavy duty Heavenly White #100 paper.  Best paper ever! If you haven't tried it yet, please do so. I use it with my Prismacolors. I also make flowers out of some of the Paper Temptress paper. It is SOOOOOO versatile! Please show us your projects by going to our Facbook page or our blog site at the Paper Temptress Blog

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
Little Lady Bug Collection watermark


No comments:

Post a Comment