Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge July 19th

Hello, fellow crafters! I wanted to share with you today my project for this week. I just love this digital, and I had a lot of fun with her! First off, here is the inspiration for the challenge:

So you see the different bluish and greens in there, with black. So that's what I went with. Of course, I used my Prismacolors and used acrylic paint for the frame, stickles for the butterflies, and gloss on her lips and eye, I also added bead trim and flowers. So...here she is!


This is Emmy's Hat by Andrea Norris - http://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Go check her out! There are a lot of ways to do this one. And be sure to join in on the challenge at Outlawz Color Challenge! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment