Monday, July 18, 2016

Angel of Light

From KPKre8tions.....Please read!!
This week’s Vendor of the month sale in the Facebook Chic Boutique is a design that is very near and dear to my heart. One special angel!!! The Angel of Light.https://kpate.zibbet.com/angel-of-light
Like you, I am concerned about the recent violence in our great country. As such, I am making this Angel of Light in Dark Blue in support of our Police Officers everywhere. A personal gift, a gift for any police office you want to honor. I see this Angel of Light as a support for our Officers. They could be hung anywhere in their patrol car as their guardian angel.
I will be giving this angel myself to a very dear personal friend who is a Highway Patrol here in Nevada. I am sure you have an officer in your town as well who could use a guardian angel.
This single Angel will be 25% off to help you honor a police officer in your area!
No Code is necessary!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for sharing this on your blog for me Miss Jeanie! <3

    ReplyDelete