Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Scrapoholic Candy Shop Project

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Today I want to share with you my tag using the "Kite Flying Girl" digital. She is so cute!! 


I love tags, and I love doing them! That's probably one of the reasons I joined a Tag Swapping Group on Facebook....I make so many, I needed to swap some so I can have some made by others! :-)  

I used my Prismacolors on the Cryogen Iridescent White by Paper Temptress. That's my paper of choice when I do my coloring with my pencils. I wasn't really sure how big I was going to make the tag, so I actually started "backwards", layering from the top down. I put her onto the blue cardstock, along with my sentiment. Then I made a red mat about a 1/4" bigger than the blue. I did the same thing with the white, and then ended up with another blue cardstock as the bottom layer, with an extension at the top just so I could fix the tag portion.

I took twine and "framed" the cardstock and added a few bows onto that. I used my crop-a-dile to make a hole at the top and slipped some twine into it and knotted it. I hot glued some rick rack at the top and some red ball ribbon on the bottom. 

I hope you stop by and visit us at our Facebook page, The Scrapoholic Candy Shop! Show us what you've got! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment