Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Outlawz Color Challenge!


It's time for another Outlawz Color Challenge! Our sponsor for the month of June is Pickled PotPourri Designs! Yay!!
The prize is $15 gift voucher to spend in store!
Pickled Potpourri Designs (www.PickledPotpourri.com) began in 2013 as an offshoot of Red Rubber Designs (www.RedRubberDesigns.com), a rubber stamp company. But not all images are destined to become  rubber stamps, so Pickled Potpourri was created to offer quality digital papers, printables and stamp designs to inspire and enable everyone to create art!
We feature old favorites from The Angel Company (which closed its doors in August 2011), as well as new, original designs. You'll find a potpourri of images in a wide range of styles to enhance your papercrafting, scrapbooking and other artsy projects at Pickled Potpourri! This week Jacqui would like you to make a monochrome project - you can use any colour it doesn't have to be blue (we just used blue as an example)!


You don't have to go with blue...any color, as long as it monochrome. Here is what I did for this project:

I used the Happy Birthday chicks. Aren't they adorable? I made them all in various colors of blue. I kept it pretty CAS. I even printed the sentiment and the birds on the same sheet of paper, and did my coloring directly on that piece. In turn, I just added layers of blue paper that I had in my stash, added embellishments, a rose I made, and a bird cage. 

I hope you come and join us at the Outlawz Color Challenge this week! We love seeing all the talent out there!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment