Tuesday, May 3, 2016

TTRCD New Challenge

                     TTRCD New Challenge this week!
I'm so glad you stopped by! And I hope you come join us for this week's challenge!  This week, the Stamping Boutique is sponsoring us.

                         The Stamping Boutique
The winner will get 2 images of their choice, unless they are using a Stamping boutique image, in which case they get 3 images

Here is my project: I chose to do a mixed media canvas using the Blanket Flower digital. I love how it turned out and I hope you do too!



Come hang out with us! And be sure to keep an eye out for our upcoming magazine. The supply list and details will be in there. I've entered this into the
STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge


Blessings! Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. love all the layers - thanks for joining as at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete