Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #70!
This week the challenge is Celebrate Mom!

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 Digital Images
Prize: THREE WINNERS
1 - Grand Prize of 3 digital images
1 - prize of 1 digital image
1- prize of 1 digital image


Here is my DT project for this week, using Mama's Love from Faery Ink. Isn't she a gorgeous digital?

I decided I'd make her into a wall hanging. So of course, the backing is with chipboard. I then placed a sheet of Hambly Screen Prints, Peacock Feathers, that I got from Paper Temptress. While the Black Peacock Feathers is no longer available, you can still get the Gold Peacock Feathers, which is just gorgeous! I then colored in the image with my Prismacolors, using the Cryogen Iridescent White as the background paper. I matted that with the Bordeaux paper, which has the most elegant feel to it! So very soft and yet so very durable! I used a white rose ribbon I had in my stash and outlined the left and bottom sides, placed a black lace at the bottom, made a red lace flower and put an embellishment I got from Reneabouquets. The butterflies also came from Reneabouquets. 

So there you have it! A couple ribbons, a few clear heart embellishments, and I was done! She was a lot of fun to do! Again, you can get this beautiful digital from Faery Ink right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. And be sure to join in on the fun! 

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment