Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I'm so excited to announce that I'm March's Digi Facebook Page Winner for the Month of March!
I was so surprised (pleasantly, of course!)  Here is what I entered for the contest:


I had done this for Paper Temptress as a DT, and the tutorial for it I got from ScrapbookingwithMe on their YouTube Channel.  And here is my badge....:-)  Be sure to check out Stitchy Bear Stamps! 


Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm also proud to announce that I'm a winner over at Get Creative Challenges!  Who know? I feel very blessed today! :-)  Here is the project that I did as a DT for The Outlawz Challenges and entered into the challenge for Get Creative:



And here's the Badge I proudly and feel so honored to "wear"!

Blessing! Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw






No comments:

Post a Comment