Monday, April 25, 2016

Paper Temptress DT Project
A couple months or so ago, I won a free digital from Conie Fong Art & Design Group Facebook page. I got to choose my image, which is the Precious 2. She's adorable! I used almost all Paper Temptress papers and made a tag. Here is the list of items I used from PT:

Red Licorice Glossy, Skinny Columns Black, and the Feather Edge Red Satin Ribbon. This tag actually didn't take a lot of supplies to do, as I didn't use chipboard as my base. The Red Glossy paper was a great weight, so it didn't need that foundation.

The embellishments (leaves, flower, black lace), came from a great online stores - Gone Artsy. Let me tell you, she has a lot of great items at a great price! And of course, I used Diamond Glass Glitter from Reneabouquets

Check us out at our blog Here!

Blessings - Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment