Tuesday, March 29, 2016


This week the challenge is to use the picture as your inspiration for your project....AND to tell us what inspired you about this picture to make it. Isn't it a beautiful picture? 


I wanted to do a little something different this time, so I thought a Tussie Mussie would work perfectly for this inspiration picture. I used green POW Glitter Paper as the background, representing the green grass, and covered it with yellow lace. I added yellow and reddish-pink flowers all over the front to represent the flowers. And since yellow seemed to be the dominant color in the picture, I made a Shabby Chic bow and added it to the front. I filled the top of the Tussie in with blue lace (2 colors to represent the shadings of the sky), and then a white lace to represent the clouds. The rest of the embellishments was to give it a more decorative edge. 



Please join us in our challenge! With color as your inspiration, you can make anything!

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment