Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hi there, all you wonderful crafters! There's a new challenge going on over at Crafty Gals Corner (#63)! This week's challenge is 
Show me the Green!


Our sponsors this week are:
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 

Prize: 3 Digital Images

So let me show you what I did for this challenge: 
This is Rory Lucky Clovers. I love the cuteness of this image. It wasn't hard to color, plus with the challenge being "Show Me the Green", I knew exactly what colors to put together. I used cardstock I had in my stash to color her in, and used the POW glitter paper as the background for her The cording around the cord was perfect for this card. 

The embellishments were alos in my stash and I printed off the sentiment on the POW paper. Added the jewels, and BOOM! she was done.

I hope you stop by and check out the challenge. Every week there's a new challenge Have fun with it!!

Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

I entered this into Get Creative Challenges -  Must Use Green

6 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Jeanie. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the challenge, your trim is fabulous. thanks for joining us this week. Samantha DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card, Jeanie!! I love all the greens! It is colored beautifully!! The trim is gorgeous, too!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete