Thursday, March 31, 2016

DID I MENTION?......{insert *wink* here}
I'm a Designer with The Scrapoholic Candy Shop??
Why yes...yes I am! 

And I'm so excited to be a part of this new group of wonderful people! And there's something to see EVERY DAY! I'll be posting my project every Thursday; however...I'm always around because I don't want to miss ANYTHING! You know?? There's a lot of very talented people out there! And our DT are full of inspiration! So be sure to check out SCS (The Scrapoholic Candy Shop Fan Page)!

So, without further adieu....here is my project using the Latte Collection from SCS:




All the paper and stickers came from Paper Temptress....the little flower was in my stash. Here's the papers: Cryogen White Iridescent (it has a beautiful little sheen to it), Hambly Stickers, and Kraft paper...yes, craft! It gave it the right amount of sturdiness for the flip part of the sentiment. 

Enjoy! And don't forget to check out the FB Fan Page

Blessings! Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw


3 comments: