Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Conie Fong Tag
I love Conie's images! Here is a tag I created using an image from Conie Fong: 

I use various items to make my tags. This one is actually from a package of paper that had the thin cardboard in it.  So I cut some of it off and made my base  Then I cut and distressed the edges of 2 different sheets of paper (overall dimension of tag is 4 1/4"x 8 1/2"). I layered with lace and various items.  The butterlies were made with an image I stamped, cut out, and "blinged up". See the little copper flowers? They're wood chips I embossed with TH copper embossing powder. 

Conie currently has a challenge and a DT call going on. Please check them out here.
I hope you join in!
Blessings, Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

I have entered this into the challenge: 
Tag You're It Challenge - My inspiration for this tag is Jeanne's tag (and not just because of the name. Lol). While the images are quite different, the added decor to it and flowers give that extra little "punch" to the tag. Embellishments, yes....and yet clean and simple


9 comments:

  1. Amazing card!! Thank you for sharing your creative inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome so much to see here. Glad you joined us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge, always fun to see what inspires others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag! Your embellishments are a perfect extension of the gorgeous image. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanie,
    This is a gorgeous tag. I love the image & how you have coloured her. Thank you for sharing.

    I have sent you an email via your yahoo email address which I had a hard time finding lol. Thank you for your DT entry. The email will let you know our decision. Thanks again.

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful elements here - a mini work of art - every time I look I see something new!

    ReplyDelete