Wednesday, January 27, 2016


Here is the last challenge of the month for the New Year....what?? Already? Yes, believe it or not! Time is sure flying by for this year. So, for this week our sponsor is:


With this Challenge, I used the Valentine Girl. Here she is:



I kept the card itself pretty simple, as the coloring itself took some time to do. I also used the Tim Holtz distress inks to color her in, plus a little bit of my Prismacolors. She was printed on paper I had in my stash, but the pink matting behind her is the Azalea Mica/Metallic from Paper Temptress. I absolutely love this metallic paper! I haven't tried this yet...but soon will try....is print your digital image on this paper and immediately put embossing powder on it and heat it! That's one thing I will be trying! 

I did use my Simple Flowers embossing folder from the Cuttlebug collection on the front of the card, but it didn't show up much, of course, since I matted it. But it does show in the inside, so that worked for me. 

Please join us this week for our challenge! I can't wait to see what you do!

Blessings!
Jeanie - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment