Monday, December 21, 2015

Paper Temptress Design Team Project

Hello, everyone! Here it is, so very close to Christmas, and I'm so not ready! I hope all have a very Merry Christmas! For my  Paper Temptress project today, I decided to make a scrapbooking photo card/mat. It can even be used for journaling, as it does have a Pocket in the back. I started out with the Silver Script Tease paper for the foundation of the card/mat by cutting out a large circle, then bringing up the bottom of the paper to about a third of the diameter of the paper. I then folded each of the sides toward each other, tucking one side into the other. I taped down the bottom so my mats wouldn't fall out. I then used the Skinny Column paper, black and silver, to make the mats. I LOVE that paper! I also used the Satin reversible stitched edge ribbon  (black/silver). The butterfly came from Reneabouquets and the pearl/rhinestone piece form Gone Artsy. This project can also be used as a card, too!

Blessings. Jeanie


No comments:

Post a Comment