Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Here we are, coming close to the end of the month of the 2015 Digitals! One more week to go and then 2016 begins with lots of challenges and more beautiful projects from the Crafty Gals Corner Blog! This week (#51) the challenge is Anything Goes!

Our sponsors this week are:

Bugaboo Stamps
Prize: 7 Digital Images

Now onto my project for this week's challenge! At first, I had a little trouble with it. When I printed it out to color it, I just couldn't get it together. The crafty part of my brain was apparently not wanting to cooperate. And then I suddenly hit a "brain storm". I'll print if off onto Glitter Paper I got from Hobby Lobby. And then glitter it up some more! I used regular glitter from my stash, and then added Diamond Glass Glitter on the body of the butterfly. The glitter is from Reneabouquets. I use this glitter on just about everything! My digital is called Silhouette Butterfly. 




I used black cardstock and placed the gold glitter paper over it. There are a lot of tutorials on this type of card (I believe it was called the Joy fold.)  I had to add a little length to mine. I added lace and leaf fabric embellishments to the card. Once I figured out what type and shape of card I was going to do, it didn't take long to finish. I was very happy with the outcome!

Head on over to Crafty Gals Corner blog and send us your creation! I can't wait to see it!

Blessings, Jeanie



No comments:

Post a Comment