Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hello, fellow crafters! This is Week #45! (Already!) The challenge for this week is Thankful or Thank You!

Our sponsors this week are:

My Besties
Prize: 3 of the images that DT used


AND
Prize: 2 Digital Images



For my project on this challenge, I chose to do another card. This time it's a Thankful card. Mine is "Give Thanks". I cut out a 4 1/2"x12" white cardstock and folded it in half, making it a 4 1/2"x6" card, finished. Then I took a 6x6" piece of printed cardstock from the BoBunny Enchanted Harvest Collection and cut it 4 1/4x 5 3/4". Of course, I had already colored my digital with my Prismacolors. I then attached the sentiment and the embellishments, put some of Renea's glitter glass on it with one of her butterflies, and it was done! Nothing hard, very easy, and yet I'm very pleased with it! The paper, pearls, and rhinestones came from ScrapbookingwithMe Boutique, and the glass glitter and butterfly came from Reneabouquets

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can join us for this challenge!

I'm also entering my project in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: Give Thanks
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
DoubleClick - Thankful or Thanksgiving
Ispiration Destination - Always Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenges - Fall Colors or Christmas

9 comments:

  1. Very nice coloring!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice coloring!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori-GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! So, so cute! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great image! Love the trim and details! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so sweet.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good Luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at DoulbeClick Skittles.

    Kim
    Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete