Wednesday, October 21, 2015

This week is Challenge #42 from Crafty Gals Corner!

The challenge for the week is Ribbons AND/OR Flourishes!


Our sponsor this week is:

All Dressed Up
Prize: 2 Digital Images


The Stamping Boutique
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate

Here is my project for the challenge:

All in all, this is a pretty simple and quick Christmas card, but it turned out so cute! I love this digital! It's call 3 Little Girls from All Dressed Up. I just got out a base fold for the card and embossed it. Then, after coloring the girls (they're adorable!), I cut around the image and placed it on top of the embossed part of the card. I slightly distressed it with TH Tea Stain distress ink before placing it on the card. I put a little bit of Glass Glitter on the starts (Reneabouquets). I then added strips of ribbon that were in the same color line as my colored image, glued 3 bows on the top left side, added a snow butterfly from Renea's, then glued an applique I got from Cindy of Lighthouse stop n' shop (Facebook page), and then added a snowflake and a rhinestone on top of the applique. And then I was done! Easy, simple, and cute!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you join in on the fun at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges too!

God bless, Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment