Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Challenge #40: DUDE! (10/7)

This week the challenge is DUDES!

Our sponsor this week is:

KennyK. 
Prize: 3 digital images

HERE IS MINE! And believe me, this was a challenge for me, because I usually do so much "girly" projects! This little guy is going to be my grandson's birthday card (it's in December). So at least now I have his card done, right? ;-)


This is a pretty basic card. Folded in half, it's overall measurements are 5"x6". I cut the blue mat a 1/4" smaller then the red cover, and the white 1/4" smaller than the blue mat. I printed off the words from my printer, cut them to a banner shape, and then adhered them to the page. Of course, once again I used my Prima watercolors. I used Glossy Accents on a few places, and voila! It was done! The hardest part was the coloring, which in this case really was easy. 

Let's see what "Dude" you create! Head on over to Crafty Gals Corner and show us what you've done! And have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment