Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's time for Challenge #37! 
This week the challenge is Anything Goes! with 
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges


Our sponsors this week are:

The Paper Nest Dolls
Prize: $20 gift certificate 

AND

Lemon Shortbread
Prize: 3 digital images 

Winter Snow Muff Shoujo

I'm afraid this picture does not do it justice. Lots of bling in this one! Even my husband loves it! I started out, once again, with those Shimmerz that I love (from Scrapbooking with Me Boutique - SWMB). Once I got that done, and after I had colored her and glammed her up with Glass Glitter Beads and very fine white glitter, I placed her on top, and centered her. I used Snow Write around her feet, so it would look like she was standing in snow. I embossed the Chipboard Swirls (Reneabouquets Shop) and used Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder on the (from SWMB). The butterfly and the beautiful pearl jewel are from Renea's. You need to check out these 2 shops! They have great items. And the butterflies are all handmade by Renea. I used a TH stencil to mimic the "snow" falling. The blue mulberry flowers I had made from scraps of mulberry paper I happened to come across. I added texture paste on top of them. Then I used lace from Lighthous stop n' shop (a sister FB group with SWMB). Cindy's laces are truly amazing! All links are included on my home page. The little jewel pieces on the swirls were in my stash. I just added Glass Beads and Flat-backed Pearls onto them with jewelry glue. Those also came from SWMB.

Now, let's see what you do! I LOVE looking at all the projects for each challenge!! HAVE FUN!!

Many blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment