Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's time for Challenge #36:  Bingo Challenge #2!


Our sponsor this week is:

Nikki Burnette
Prize: 3 digital images 

Here is my challenge project!
Analiese Tag

I love making tags! They're miniature mixed media art, and you can hang them anywhere you like! I cut out the shape and size of the tag I wanted out of chipboard. I always try to cover the back (hide any of those boo-boos or messes {insert wink here}). Before I do anything else, I normally color my digi first so it will be well set. Prima Watercolors are usually what I color with. After I finished the coloring, I added the POW Glitter Paper....I've got to tell you, it's awesome!! That glitter does not come off! And it's beautiful! I got that from the ScrapbookingwithMeBoutique. Then I proceeded to putting the picture on, and layered it with lace on the bottom of her skirt, trimmed the edge of the tag with black lace and added a couple of flat-backed pearls, put a Prima miniature frame on after I had rubbed gold metallic color onto it, added all the butterflies which I had made, put a key on the bottom left and a tiny flower I had made on the bottom right. Then comes the glass glitter! I absolutely love those! And I always buy them from Reneabouquets. I also placed Glass Beads from SBWM boutique in various places. Lastly, I  used metallic red and gold ribbon to hang the tag. Oh, I almost forgot; I also put gold rhinestone strand on her "ribbon" tie. 

And she was done! Can you tell I LOVE bling? I hope you enjoyed it! And visit me on my YouTube channel. 

Blessings! Jeanie, DT for Crafty Gals Corner 

1 comment:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous, Jeanie! Love the beautiful colouring and all the fun details you added!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete